CredibleBH offers a forum for users to engage with other members of the community. Credible’s Partner Community Forums encourage constructive dialogue between partner agencies while providing a platform for information sharing. Partner participation in the Forum is governed by specific rules to encourage respect for all viewpoints, creative solutions, and maximum participation.
To login to the partner community forum, follow the below-given steps:
- The official login portal for CredibleBH Partner Community Forum is https://credible.vanillacommunities.com/.
- Enter your email address, user name, and password into the appropriate fields.
- If you cannot remember your password, you can retrieve it using the forgot password option.
- In order to create an account on the platform, click the Create One button if you are a first-time visitor.
- Click sign in once you’ve entered your information.
- Once you have logged in, you will be redirected to the forum portal where you can access your account.
CredibleBH Forum Rules
- The posts should relate to trends in the behavioral health industry, Credible software, or learning opportunities.
- Respect and tolerance must be maintained at all times while maintaining a polite tone.
- It is forbidden to post any PHI, details about Credible contracts, or confidential interactions.
- There should only be comments that are relevant to the category.
- All Partners are encouraged to ask questions or make comments; discussions should not be monopolized by one user.
- Defamation of any sort, inaccurate material, abuse, vulgarity, hatred, harassment, obscenity, profanity, sexually-oriented material, threats, invading of personal privacy, indecent material, or otherwise violate any law is strictly forbidden.
Credible reserves the right to remove posts and threads. Credible Partner Community Forum Terms of service need to be followed when posting content in the discussion forums. As a result, they can edit, close, or disregard any post or comment.